Show Mobile Navigation

Blogger news

October 11, 2013

, ,

Pain Healing Service

Melanie B - 2:30 PM

I will use a mix of meditation and energy work on you, for you, to heal you of pain. I work on headaches, body and muscle pain, toothaches, earaches, stomachaches, pain from broken bones and much more. It works great on most types of pain. Most pains go away within the hour of the first energy session but may take twenty-four hours or more.

Minor pains can be healed quite fast while pains from major injuries can take many sessions.

Note: I will work on any pain or disease for 5 days but I cannot promise that any condition will be totally healed within 5 days.

I work on headaches, body and muscle pain, toothaches, earaches, stomachaches, pain from broken bones and much more. It works great on most types of pain.

This energy can have amazing results such as re-aligning bones instantly, repairing torn muscles and other bodily tissues quickly, healing degenerative conditions, healing colds and coughs and lots more and quicker than most other healing modalities.

You can order for yourself or anyone you know as well as your pets.

Reviews

Outstanding! Mel is compassionate, caring, and dedicated. Very thankful!
~ ksangeetha04

Awesome! Finally feeling relief. Thank you!
~ ksangeetha04

I dont know how she does it, but SHE DOES IT!!! She is amazing and she has healed my abscess!!! Probably the best gig I have ordered off Fiverr!!! Thanks so much Melanie, bless you!
~ binarylove

Felt a huge improvement. Such a lovely lady and I recommend this service highly
~ angelbear316

Great work as usual. To anyone reading this, you can order this gig for a friend and get results! That's what I did, and I plan to come back again. Expect to see more amazing services from universalsigns.
~ digitalseeker

She really helped me with my issue.. It was very effective healing and I felt the pain very much reduced. Highly recommend this service!
~ joyfuljune

I have had this pain for a very long time in my wrist area which went through to my shoulder and it seems to have gone since having healing with this lady.I would recommend her if you have pain anywhere in your body Maudie
~ mane17

I felt some heavy shifts and some relief. I will give it a day or two and order again. Thank you Melanie.
~ andrej192

Fiverr Reviews



Purchase Today
Purchase here if you would like me to help you heal your pain.
I will do two energy healing sessions every day for 5 days for $5. If your pain has not totally diminished you can purchase again at any time because sometimes more sessions are needed.

Purchase Securely with Paypal
Purchase 5 Days of Healing Sessions
Purchase 12 Days of Healing Sessions
Purchase 30 Days of Healing Sessions

Alternatively, these are the ads I have on Fiverr where you can purchase this service:

I will heal your pain using energy healing for $5
I will send your Pet Healing energies for $5

Photo Credit: Photo Munki via Compfight cc

0 comments:

Post a Comment